This is the 15th year that the Omaha Police Officers Association has planned and organized the Santa Cop event!
50 children from the Open Door Mission were taken on a Walmart shopping spree by OPOA members.
After shopping, they returned to a pizza dinner provided by the OPOA membership.
Special thanks to the following OPOA members and organizations:
- OPOA Vice President Ofc. Tony Conner and Executive Board Member Ofc. Tony DeSciscio for organizing the event.
- Ofc. Ryan Kilawee and his wife Aggie who provided Loreal toiletry gift bags for the kids.
- Sasha Leach, Ashley DeSciscio, and Linda Conner for decorating the OPOA hall.
- UNMC school of nursing for providing blankets.
- Open Door Mission and Walmart.
- OPD Able One Pilot Ofc. Jason Messerschmidt (OPOA member).
- Omaha Police Department for providing the cruisers.